Sunday, October 9, 2011

Steve Jobs inspires : A life not so perfect yet so much perfect



Steve jobs an inspiration at last but unknown to me in his lifetime.
Apple a brand, an organization and one of the world's most successful company was never part of my attention nor its gadgets were. It designed unique and iconic products like macbook, iPod and iPad. I always knew Apple stands for simple and smart designs with build quality and cutting edge technology unmatched and it has a very special place in hearts and minds of  quality conscious people who don't mind paying premium for products so stylish.
I never owned any apple gadget nor I thought much about owning one except iPad2 which I bought only to see what is it all about and after 6 months use I was frustrated by limitations of software and hardware and rejected forever.
Today I was reading about Steve Jobs who headed Apple and made what apple is today. I was very impressed and delighted while knowing Job's thinking about life and business and his life certainly teaches us most about life in today's odd world where every idea seems so blurred and where innovation and visions are limited to formal education and expensive degrees. Job's is much about hunger for knowledge within and his courage of being experimental and following his own heart makes him an icon that many of top business leaders or inventors lack.

I will copy here a link of his commencement address at Stanford university in 2005 which I want to read again years after when I forget my own self and correct myself to follow my own heart and live my own life in a way I want it.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/oct/09/steve-jobs-stanford-commencement-address?newsfeed=true

His death due to cancer on 5 October 2011 is a loss of a genius and creative mind but his ideas, his inventions and technology spell will keep him alive in those hearts too who don't own an Apple product like me. I feel great, at least I got to know about his life after his death.

No comments: