Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wealth Giant & Gigantic Charity




Bill Gates India visit and that too to my city Patna and places very close to my own house made me look at his total personality in a real serious way. His larger than life image of being world's richest on Forbes for many years and his giant charity moves across the globe I heard and read many times but it never stayed with my thinking mind for long time and faded like every fairy tale fades after sometime maybe it was because I couldn't connect to what bigwigs of the world do as it never happened around me and my kind of people so emotional connect never happened. Bill Gates Bihar visit and his presence in state made me think about him and seeing that man giving hope to the most deprived people in remote areas inspired me and I hope to do something like him someday in my own small way.

His mantra of success and interview in the local newspaper I read two times and his view on sharing wealth for the betterment of the most poor people and leaving behind only least of his total wealth for his children astonishes me as it's so opposite to what human nature is. I mean I know that world will always do opposite of what he thinks - doing charity with least and keeping most to themselves. He represents the kind of people who are are truly wealth giants with gigantic heart and courage with gigantic success in their life yet greed of holding back all fades so easily inside their hearts.... Their existence is not a fairy tale or a legend but truly legendary living forms hitting our minds to understand what we really never want to....

No comments: